Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Indianapolis to Portland to Peru



I just got back from a trip to Portland and before that I was in Indianapolis. Now I am scrambling to get ready to leave for a trip to Peru... I know, life is rough, huh :)

The trip to Indianapolis was for training, as was the trip to Portland. I wasn't able to take much time to explore in Indianapolis, but I did explore a bit while in Portland! The slideshow above shows is of Portland and all the great waterfalls we were able to see while we were there! What an AMAZing time I had - thanks to all my Portland tour guides!

So I'll be sure to check in once I get back from Peru to let you know how I spent 12 days exploring the southern part of the country!

1 comment:

Michelle W said...

Looks like you and Leslie saw some great sights on Saturday. It was great seeing you again and getting a chance to to catch up a little. Have a great time in Peru.

When you get back if you get a chance to send the pictures from Protland it would be greatly appreciated.