Friday, July 10, 2009

Here Comes the Bride...

Nope, not me :) My little sister married Joseph on June 13th. Over a year of planning and the big day finally arrived. Now, in hindsight, it is hard to believe that the big day has already come and gone!

But I think all things considered, it was a great celebration of the love two people have for each other. The slideshow below is a gathering of pictures from a whole bunch of different people - my sister is the star of most of them, but I managed to sneak into one or two :)

Rumor has it that there is video out there of me making my MOH speech. IF, after screening rumored video, I deem it appropriate (meaning not embarassing to me in any way) then I'll post a link to that as well. :)



Love,
Kathleen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super photos! Lorraine is a beautiful bride, and you are a gorgeous MOH! And, Kathleen – talk about fab dresses – yours wins! Thanks for posting these. Love living vicariously. I hope you get the courage to post your speech. I bet it's terrific. Give my love and best wishes to Lorraine. You've got them too.

Wendy Bradley said...

Oops. That was Wendy. Didn't mean to be anonymous!