Sunday, July 12, 2009

All Good Things Must Come To An End?

Do they? Do all good things have to come to an end? Or do things come to an end because they weren't good? Nah... sometimes things just weren't meant to be :)

He wanted to see other people. I made him choose. He just didn't choose me.

I am still confused. Maybe a bit dazed. I mean, really, how could any man NOT want me? That just defies ALL logic. (At least that is what my sister says and I've always thought her to be quite smart :)

I am not bashing, not hating, not mad, not bitter, not name calling. I am not angry, vengeful or remorseful. I am hurt. I am sad. I'll miss him. I still think he is special... he just didn't think I was special... enough :)

I do have some great memories and it was good while it lasted - at least until the end with the tears and the sleepless nights :) That part kinda' sucked....

BUT what I decided earlier today... today is the day I get my head out of my arse and stop feeling sorry for myself :)


Love,
Kathleen

No comments: